Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BLING Apprentices Excited to Sponsor Compassion Child

Yesterday night at BLING apprentice program, we talked about the importance to "pour" your life into the lives of others. We watched a video from Compassion International called "One Act". Helen, Yaneth, and Esme all decided that they wanted to give a portion of  their apprentice stipend to sponsor child.

Yaneth said, "I'm a selfish person sometimes. When I do get something, I want to use it for something I need. This good, because I can help someone else--even if it's just a little bit."

"This is a good idea," Helen said as she cut more purple wire. 

"We want to make a difference," Esmeralda said as she continued to wrap Urban Hope.

My heart overflowed!

-Nikki, BLING Facilitator

"One Act"

No comments:

Post a Comment