Thursday, October 27, 2011

Interview with Helen

What does an average day in BLING TAP look like?
I  come in and  there are  lots of kids everywhere. I get my journal out and answer the questions that are there. When I am done with that miss nicki has something for us to do like make memory wire or make earrings. Then at 5:30 we go down stairs and prepare the dinner for the kids then clean up after them. Then come back up stairs and return to what we were  doing.

The skills I have learned at TAP is:
-How to use head pins, how to make memory wire bracelets, and use a jump ring.

-How to fax paperwork, how to serve dinner to little kids, and how to clean the tables and benches.
-How to be on time.
-How to interact with children.
The most difficult thing is:
Sometimes turning the wire…opening the jump ring and closing it.

The best thing is:
When I learn how to make different types of jewelry.
I feel I am growing as a person by ….
Learning new things and creating things I never create before. How have I grew in my personality is having a positive attitude towards each and everyone.  And also being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment